The appearance of dark underarm stains can be embarrassing. It can cause lots of discomfort. Most people feel shy of wearing a sleeveless with these problems but these marks can be prevented. There are various causes of underarm stains such as negative reactions to deodorants, constant rubbing against tight clothing, dark hair follicles or genetics.
The area around your underarm is very delicate. There are various products in the market, which can diminish this complication, but it is always advisable to use nature-based products and techniques for treating your skin naturally. Hydroquinone is one of the most effective bleaching agents but one should avoid its usage because it can cause various side effects. Deadly diseases such as leukemia, thyroid problems and liver damage can be caused due to this ingredient.
Natural remedies for diminishing Underarm Sweat Stains
* Exfoliation of underarms with a nature-based scrub can inhibit the production of Melanin. You should perform this technique twice in a week for getting rid of these stains.
* Lemon is an extremely effective lightening agent. You can rub lemon in your armpits, which will reduce dark spots. It mostly makes your skin dry which can be later treated with Vitamin E oil.
* You can also apply sandalwood paste in your armpit for at least 20 minutes for removing dark stains.
* Some of the most effective skin whitening ingredients are kojic acid, lactic acid, mulberry extract, lactic acid, emblica powder, Alpha Arbutin and licorice extract. You can apply pigment-reducing creams containing the above constituents for treating sweat stains naturally. Meladerm is the only cream which contains all the above ingredients. This cream not only diminishes your underarm sweat stains but also cures age spots, melasma, birthmarks etc. with ease.
* You can also perform waxing for removing the dark hair follicles. This technique will help you in attaining a clean and spot less armpit.
* You should maintain a healthy regime for diminishing these complications. Drinking enough water is extremely important for hydrating your body. You should at least drink 10-12 glasses of water daily.
* Eat high fibrous foods for flushing out toxins from your body. You should include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.