Change Your Lifestyle With Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery is a medical procedure that aims to change your outward appearance by giving you the good looks you deserve. This procedure aims to help you get rid of wrinkles, eye bags, tuck tummies, re-locate nipples, lift flabby bottoms, reduce or enlarge breasts, and many other inventive modifications that can improve your human form and make you look better. The only barrier that stops many people from accessing this procedure is the cost. Cosmetic reconstructions are known to be costly. But despite the cost, it is unwise to go for cheap procedures as they could result in your outlook becoming disfigured.
Some of the major cosmetic surgery procedures include;
- Brow Lift also known as forehead lift-is used to elevate a droopy eyebrow and removal of frown lines. The benefits of forehead lift include opening up of the eye region, Lifting drooping or heavy eyebrows, and reducing forehead furrows/lines
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty) – it involves increasing or decreasing the nose size, altering its bridge or tip, and changing the nostril shape. There are two types of rhinoplasty; open and closed. Closed rhinoplasty involves making an incision on the inside of the nose. Even though the process prevents the surgeon from accessing the inner parts, healing is faster than in open rhinoplasty.
- Lip Augmentation (Cheiloplasty)-it’s aimed at rejuvenating the physical outlook of your lips. Their fullness is restored through an injection of hyaluronic acid or a patient’s fat.
- Lip Reduction (Cheiloplasty) – aims at reducing lips’ size by making them smaller and lovely.
- Liposuction-it’s a cosmetic procedure that is aimed at reducing body fat to help a patient achieve a perfect body shape. The common methods in liposuction are wet liposuction (involves injections), dry liposuction (no injections) Super Wet Liposuction, and Tumescent Liposuction.
- Breast Augmentation-it’s aimed at increasing women’s burst line through the use of implants to acquire a perfect shape.
Other procedures are:
- Botox and Fillers
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Chemical Peeling
- Dimple Creation
- Cheek and Chin Implanting
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction and body lift
How to make the surgery work for you
If you have already considered the procedure to be done on you, you need to be prepared both mentally and emotionally. Just expect some additional enhancements to your present looks but nothing like movie star perfection levels. The lesser your expectations are, the more happy and grateful you are likely to be. Your surgeon should give you a rough picture of how you will look like after the procedure.
Cosmetic makeovers do not come with magic that will solve all your problems in life. They just aim at making you look more attractive. Do not expect your loneliness, divorce or marriage issues to be solved through this; you’ll be sadder. Such issues are independent problems that should be handled in their own way.
Additionally, cosmetic makeover, just like other medical procedures involve some risks. It’s entirely up to you to assess the risks and decide whether to go on with the procedure or not. While doing your research, ensure you ask your surgeon relevant questions that will help to improve the overall outcome of the procedure.
Why do you need to be selective when choosing the best surgeon?
To begin with, cosmetic surgeries are medical procedures that are very much complicated to be handled by a layman or a novice surgeon. For instance, a face-lift that is done by a half-baked practitioner could result in your face becoming disfigured and you end up looking worse than you went there.
Secondly, there are many hospitals out there that claim to be the best in handling cosmetic surgeries. A keen observation and review of a few of their surgeons and facilities is mandatory before settling for one. Compare their charges with other medical centers to avoid being overcharged. Have a look at their website and find out what their former clients say about them. A lot of negative reviews from clients will be a clear indication that they cannot be relied upon.
There are a lot of risks associated with cosmetic procedures. It would be helpful to ensure your surgeon is certified and insured. If things go south, it will be easier for you to claim compensation for a poorly done surgery.
Cosmetic surgery is a powerful tool that you can use to enhance your looks. So many benefits can come your way and help you improve your professional, social and personal life.